I can hear the sirens, sirens

Wednesday, April 15, 2015


I’m back to New York. I had so much fun on California, the weekend at Coachella was insane! I met so many cool people there, but now is over, it was just a weekend of relief and now I have to get back to my normal routine.
I arrived on La Guardia Airport at night and called a taxi, as I usually do. I was thinking if I should have a personal driver, but I'm sure it's not necessary, at least not here in NY. By the way, I was thinking about changing from here too. Maybe buying a house somewhere in California, but I don't know yet.

Anyway, when the taxi turned into my street I could see a bunch of police cars and ambulances. I got really worried and as soon as we got closer to my house, I saw a fire truck. I got off the car because one cop said the taxi couldn’t go further. I saw fire coming out from the window of the apartment below mine’s. I fainted right there, in the middle of the street.


When I woke up, someone told me the fire has reached my apartment too. I wasn’t felling fine, I barely could see the face of the person talking to me. He said nobody knew if it was criminal or accidental fire. I lost a lot of important stuff; all I had with me now was a few clothes, documents and some money.

When the fire was already over, a fireman told me I couldn’t enter on my apartment cause it was totally destroyed. At least I wasn’t here when it happened and I’m feeling better because I’m alive. For now, all I have to worry about is to find somewhere to stay the night and then I can move to another city, as I was thinking before. I got my phone, but I didn’t know who to call.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images